Chef Matt Street of Prima Italian Steakhouse shared with Style a few of the restaurant’s popular dishes.
“We pride ourselves in top quality, fresh foods that not only taste good, but look amazing,” Chef Matt says.
Spice up your dinner table this evening with the Limoncello Grouper recipe and read the full story of Prima Italian Steakhouse here. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 7-ounce grouper filets (skin removed)
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup chicken or fish stock
- 1/4 cup limoncello
- 2 cups gnocchie
- Salt & pepper
- Boil water with salt to taste and cook gnocchi according to package. They are ready when they float. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat, sear grouper for 3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Add chopped shallot and garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Deglaze the pan with limoncello and fish/chicken stock.
- Add salt and pepper to taste then toss in gnocchi and top with fresh basil and parsley.
See also from Prima Italian Steakhouse these tasty recipes:
cappellini pasta topped with grouper, scallops, shrimp and mussels
Blackberry & Fig Salad
with homemade balsamic vinaigrette
Short Rib Tortellini