Chef Matt Street of Prima Italian Steakhouse shared with Style a few of the restaurant’s popular dishes.
“We pride ourselves in top quality, fresh foods that not only taste good, but look amazing,” Chef Matt says.
Spice up your dinner table this evening with the Short Rib Tortellini recipe and read the full story of Prima Italian Steakhouse here. Enjoy!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup prepared brown gravy (mix is fine)
- 8 oz pulled short rib
- 2 cups cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Boil water with salt to taste and cook tortellini according to package. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped shallot and garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Add pulled short rib and mushrooms and sauté for about 1 minute.
- Deglaze pan with white wine.
- Sauté over medium heat for 2 minutes to cook alcohol out of wine.
- Add heavy cream and brown gravy.
- Toss tortellini in your mushroom sauce mixture and thicken with parmesan cheese.
See also from Prima Italian Steakhouse these tasty recipes:
cappellini pasta topped with grouper, scallops, shrimp and mussels
Blackberry & Fig Salad
with homemade balsamic vinaigrette