Lake Technical College in Eustis announced the following individuals as Students of the Month for January:
- Julia Felix – Accounting Operations
- Alan Almaraz – Automotive Collision Technology
- Charlie Presswood-James – Baking & Pastry Arts
- Alesia Averill – Cosmetology AM
- James Bell – CNC Production Specialist
- Adan Sanchez – Enterprise Desktop & Mobile Support
- McKenna Flanagan – Medical Assisting
- Julia Emmons – Professional Culinary Arts
- Taylor Rover – Practical Nursing, Eustis
The students were nominated by their instructors because of their outstanding academic achievement, honorable work ethic, great attitude, and school and community involvement. The students will receive a certificate of achievement, a balloon arrangement, and a tasty lunch served by Lake Tech’s culinary team.
Lake Technical College is a public, post-secondary institution that offers high quality training for over 30 career and technical programs, as well as, adult education classes for GED and ESOL. The main campus is located at 2001 Kurt St., Eustis. The Institute of Public Safety is located at 1565 Lane Park Cutoff, Tavares. Visit the website www.laketech.org, or call (352) 589-2250 for more information.